I’m Vered Kogan, and I’m so happy you’re here!
I believe that every person is capable and deserving of creating the life they desire. My life’s mission is to empower and inspire people to discover what they deeply desire and to believe in their highest potential.
I am the Founder and CEO of the Momentum Institute, having over 20 years of experience helping senior executives and teams navigate personal and organizational change. The mission of the Momentum Institute is to help leaders develop the skills and mindsets to achieve their potential and successfully manage change in today’s disruptive environment — while inspiring their teams to do the same.
I started my career as a Civil Engineer, graduating from the University of Toronto. After working in structural testing at an aerospace manufacturer, I went on to earn an MBA from the Schulich School of Business specializing in Strategic Management. I then joined PricewaterhouseCoopers as a Management Consultant, helping business executives prepare their organizations for change. Since then, I have coached hundreds of executives and entrepreneurs in my practice, as well as at Lee Hecht Harrison, the world’s leading outplacement firm
As a seasoned speaker and workshop leader, I deliver keynote presentations and award-winning workshops that inspire professionals in all industries and functional areas to navigate change and reach their full potential.
I have volunteered at the Fresh Start Women’s Foundation in Phoenix since 2005 to support women through personal and career transitions.
A bit of my background...
- Master of Business Administration (MBA): Schulich School of Business, York University
- Human Resource Management Certification: Graduate School of Management, University of Dallas
- Bachelor of Applied Science (BASc): Civil Engineering, University of Toronto
- Professional Coaching Designation: Certified High Performance Coach™, Professional Certified Coach (PCC), International Coach Federation (ICF), Adler Certified Professional Coach (ACPC)
- Advanced Training: Prosci® Certified Change Practitioner, Trainer of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), Board Certified Hypnotherapist, Trainer of Time Line Therapy®, Certified HeartMath Trainer™, Certified Havening® Techniques Practitioner, Certified Brainspotting® Practitioner, EFT Tapping Practitioner, Certified USUI Level 1-2 Reiki Practitioner, Rapid Transformational Therapy™ (RTT) Practitioner, Advanced Psych-K® Facilitator, Certified Hypnosis Trainer, Living Systems® Group Coaching, Certified Career Management Coach (CCMC), Certified Brain-Based Success Coach (CBBSC), and Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW).
- Career and Leadership Assessment Certifications: EQ Profile from Learning in Action, Myers-Briggs Type Instrument (MBTI® Step I and Step II), DISC®, Strong Interest Inventory, Motivators, and EQ Emotional Intelligence.
- Affiliations: International Coach Federation (ICF), American Board of NLP (ABNLP), Time Line Therapy® Association, The American Board of Hypnotherapy, and National Speaker Association (NSA)
On a Personal Note
I am married to my husband Paul and have three incredible daughters and an adorable dog named Kiwi. I currently live in Scottsdale, AZ where I cherish time with family and friends.
I love to travel and capture the memories by taking lots of photos and making fun home videos. People who know me say that I am supportive, insightful, and a great listener. Drawing out people’s deepest desires and helping them to make those dreams come true is one of my greatest joys.
Join our Newsletter to receive inspirational and empowering tools & resources.