Optimize Your State
The Personal Resilience Coaching program is customized to support you in practicing simple techniques that elevate your life experience, adding heart qualities such as ease, care, courage, focus, gratitude, dignity and kindness. These attributes ignite passion and facilitate cognitive function and higher performance. Practicing the tools consistently provides the much-needed emotional and mental strength required to face defeat, resignation, fear, anxiety, frustration, overwhelm and other challenges. This is the essence of Resilience.
Build resilience skills and capacity for clear choices, optimal function and innovative action through simple, practical, science-based tools to manage stress response in the moment.
- One-on-one In depth 8-week program facilitated virtually.
- A Stress & Well-being Assessment™ is conducted pre/post training to measure impact and outcomes.
- As part of the program, participants will receive the Inner Balance™ award-winning technology. This is a sensor that teach you how to shift from stress and frustration to balance and resilience with real-time feedback, based on your own heart rhythms.
- A Deeper Understanding of Resilience
- The Physiology of Coherence
- Strategies for building and Sustaining Resilience
- Practical Intuition
- Relational Energetics
- Coherent Communication
- Establishing a New Baseline
- Strategies for Building Resilience Capacity
Download Information Sheet
The Personal Resilience Coaching program includes the development of competencies that lead to:
- Increased personal resilience and energy levels
- Leveraged ability to think clearly under pressure
- Increased ability to discern appropriate solutions to problems
- Diminished symptoms of personal and work related stress
- Enhanced ability to maintain composure during challenges
- Improved family and social harmony
- Reduced fatigue and exhaustion
- Increased access to intuitive intelligence
Did You Know?
- 60% - 80% of primary care doctor visits are related to stress, yet only 3% of patients receive stress management help
- 42% of Americans report lying awake at night due to stress
- 60% of all job absenteeism is caused by stress
- 40% of job turnover results from stress